Friday, August 24, 2012

Gym, Tanning, Laundry

So I haven't posted in a while...I moved out on my own a couple months ago and lost my camera charger, hence no photos to upload. I've been working like crazy (sometimes 7 days a week). I don't even have time to watch YouTube or catch up with Blogger anymore! I also started working out religiously. I just finished the Insanity program.
People know it as the crazy cardio program, which is why a lot of males do not like it, thinking they'll lose too much weight. Shaun T calls it Max Interval Training. Weird thing is I actually GAINED about 14 pounds on it...I definitely didn't get the after results like the infomercials (I do not believe those results are from only 60 days of Insanity), however my fitness level improved drastically. Also gained some abs and back muscles, and lost some love handles. I love the fit tests. My favorite are the power jumps. During my last fit test, I did 74 power jumps non-stop, I could have tried for more but the fitness room was at 28 degrees, it was disgustingly hot.

I am planning on starting P90X, however, I plan to workout at my gym (like I did with Insanity), but it is super small. It's kind of weird having people watch you workout while you're watching a video. Plus it has a lot of workouts where it's just better suited to do at home. The contrast is so funny between the two programs. Insanity has all these glamorized hot people and p90x has your average-looking people. What's even funnier is the contrast between Shaun T in Hip Hop Abs (a video he put out years ago) versus Insanity.

I haven't been wearing makeup too often either because my face got so dark from tanning. I know you guys will scold me but I was tanning often a few months back. For about two months, I went every other day! I initially only wanted to tan my legs because I never wore shorts since my legs were pale, now they are a nice golden color and my legs didn't have to suffer under sweatpants this summer. If any of you tan indoors, please recommend me a good lotion.Right now, I'm using this one from ProTan I think it comes in a pink packaging, and I've also used the ones from Sally's.


Anyways, I have my ticket for the MAC/Estee Lauder sale on Sunday. Let me know if any of you plan on going!





No comments: