Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Haulin'

You can probably imagine my excitement when I found out that the company I work for gets me discounts at Juicy Couture!
I got my first JC handbag!



















From MAC (I haven't shopped here in a while...)
Pro Creme Liner (my second one for the bf's house), Creme Cup lipstick (B2M), and On the Hunt Superslick liquid eyeliner




































Bath & Body Works: (lol can you tell I love Sea Island Cotton?)



















This set was on sale at Trade Secrets for 50% off. I think I got it for around $7.50



















From Dollarama:
Kinda disappointed with this as it smells like cheap Halloween makeup. Not shown but I also purchased another ELF blending brush for $1.50



















From CosmoProf (a beauty supply store where you need a license to purchase items)
This hairspray was on sale for only $6! Regular price I think was over $20 - it smells pretty good for a hairspray and doesn't leave any flakes




























Shopper's Drug Mart!:
I always wanted to try out the Quo Professional Brush line....I never realized that when the normal Quo brushes went on sale fro 40% off that these would too.



































































I searched forever for a brush but I could not convince myself to buy any single brush, I still found them quite expensive...there were many duplicates between the professional and regular line and I could not see any major differences...I opted to get a travel brush set:

























































































Also purchased these and some other personal items since if I spent $50 I would receive some major Optimum points




















The nice cosmetician gave me some samples:


















I had purchased the green nail polish above for $4.99, so you can imagine my frustration when I saw them on sale the next week for $2.99! So I picked up 2 more shades

2 comments:

Gaby ☠ said...

Ahah I hate that when I purchase a product full price and then the next week it's on sale! I purchased my netbook for around $320, and the week after it was on sale for $299!

-mztoots- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.