Friday, September 24, 2010

EOTD: My Day Off

Like always, I didn't take these pics until I got home so the makeup wore down a lot in the picture...damn Make Up For Ever #92 eyeshadow stains like a bitch! My lids are still pink - I look like my eyes are infected but they're not! I wonder if I should risk wearing this look to work since the new dress code is to wear only neutral makeup...


























Products Used:
MAC Ricepaper (highlight)
MAC Off the Page (above the crease)
MAC Bold and Brash pigment (in the crease)
Make Up For Ever #92 (lid)
MAC Sketch (lid)
MAC Crystal Avalanche (inner corner highlight)
Lenses are Geo Nudy Browns
Lashes are NYC ones that I got in the last post from CNE (got compliments at MAC on them)

5 comments:

helen said...

The invigilator job was from a friend of a friend of a friend.. yea it was that complex lol. I think typically they would ask upper year or graduate students but I guess at the time they needed extra people...

Oh man.. neutral look for work :( How boring hm?

I don't know why you're skipping my posts :S That's really odd...

The Little Dust Princess said...

Wow this is really pretty!!!

xx The Little Dust Princess

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Gorgeous look! Love all the colours used.

Weird how my blogger feed didnt pick up all your new posts...so I must refollow again. =)

-mztoots- said...

Hey jooolee baby ;) im having a club thing on the 22nd for my bday!! and since we're both in t.o. i thought i would invite you =)) so hopefully you can come party with me hehe not sure where im going yet but it'll be dt for sure either XS or wetbar...not sure yet =) let me know!!!

Kym said...

whoaaa love the eyes, especially the lashes! and what kind of job do you have? i've never heard of a place that had a make-up dress code! :P