Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Upcoming CSN Store Review

Just letting you girls know to be on the lookout for my upcoming review sponsored by CSN Stores! The company is a leading online retailer of home and office goods. They sell so many different items such as dining room furniture, home decor, purses, and shoes - just to name a few! They also have stuff for the men in your life and also for children - one stop shopping I must say!

This is the item I am particularly interested in:

Zadro Products Ultimate Makeup Mirror in White
























Overview:
This is the ultimate makeup mirror which provides you with 2 convenient mirrors. With its illuminated 1x and 10x magnification mirrors you'll get the light that you really need to apply make-up. This mirror offers a 360-degree swivel design so you can put the lens at the angle you prefer. A travel pouch is included so you can bring this makeup mirror with you wherever you go!

Features:
  • Elegant crystal white finish
  • Adjustable height control to a high 16"
  • Lifetime bulb
  • Closes to a mere 1"
  • 360 Degree swivel
  • AC adapter included
  • 4 AA batteries for 10-hour battery life
  • LCD digital clock/alarm
  • Travel pouch included
  • Overall dimensions: 1.5" H x 7" W x 6.75" D
  • 90-Day warranty against initial defects in material, mechanical, electrical and/or cosmetic workmanship

I have always wanted a lighted mirror but all the ones I have seen have been over $150! So yea stay tuned ladies! And Happy Canada Day to my Canadians!! <3

2 comments:

-mztoots- said...

oh thats pretty =)

*EllybellybaybeeLovesMakeUp* said...

Hi.
I love your blog and have chosin you for the "I love your blog" award which is posted on my blog.

Please go to my blog to check out the rules for this award.

Thanks girl !