Monday, March 22, 2010

March Randoms

Now I see why this brand is so popular - my first OPI Nail Polishes! I think they're very good quality polishes but they're a bit pricey, and don't have the best colour variety. I'm not a very big fan of nail polish, but since I removed my gel nails, I need something to hide my ugly (cuz basically my natural nails were filed/buffed away to paper thin) nails but now I see why everyone says NOT to get them done in the first place lol

Got this on sale for $5.99 at Trade Secrets - was the last one!
Shade: Baguette Me Not


















Picked these 2 up from DCW @ Vaughan Mills - 2 for $16.99
Panda-monium Pink and Base Coat...I wish they had Lucky Lucky Lavender


















From Sephora, their sweet deal for $11:
LipFusion in Bare


















Whenever you get those emails from Sephora, I definitely recommend printing them out! Check out the free samples I've gotten:




































I'm very late on posting this but I forgot to mention, I passed on my birthday gift from Sephora this year, I asked for the one they had for guys and got this for the bf, he LOVES it, says its the smoothest shave he's ever had


















My new lil wallet from Coach:


















From Sally's Beauty Supply:
Used an in-store coupon for buy 2 get 1 free
(Also picked up the Beauty Secrets Acetone Nail Polish remover on sale for $1.99)



















Got this 50% off from Nino Salon in Eaton Centre - bought this for the bf since he has a mohawk...he loves this gel cuz its not sticky
























Got another Eco-tools brush from Wal-Mart - I think this is now my favourite shader brush!

























Got this a WHILE ago but forgot to post:
From MAC, Mink Brow set (my fave brow gel ever) (Limited Edition from Warm & Cozy Collection)
and the 209 brush - was debating forever between 209 and 210, but i'm glad i got the 209



















The new 130 Brush, haven't gotten a chance to use it yet since I've only been using my Annabelle mineral foundation, but I can't wait to try it out!








Been searching for this for months! From Michael's:


















Mainly wanted to fix my Urban Decay eyeliner brush that went retarted on me within the first week I got it (years ago)...unfortunately the brush shaper didn't fix it =(

7 comments:

Zerin said...

WOW! I'm so jealous...you got such a pretty nailpolish colour! I love it!

Edna said...

Glad you had a good experience with OPI nail polishes :) They are my ultimate fav!

charlene-ann said...

ohhhh love the goodies! & i really like the colour of nailpolish from opi in the first picture...really pretty =D

KITZY said...

the o.p.i. colors you got are so pretty! and i didnt even know that you could exchange your gift for the guy's one... i woulda done that cus i already have too much makeup! haha

Kittynail said...

Those nail polishes look pretty!

I love the mac 209 brush! It makes lining your eyes so easy! :)

Anyways, check out my blog too if you want :)

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i love those nail colors!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Natalie Nguyen said...

Ooh love the haul! I have got to check out that Jack Black stuff for my bf! I'm sure he'd love it too! Thanks so much for sharing!