Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Japanese Nail Art

Been meaning to post this for months but I've been sooo busy! So my very talented friend has been pampering my fingertips the past few months and just wanted to share with you girls her beautiful artwork. She literally spends hours on my nails. I've never had my nails done before other than an airbrush and manicure years ago. It's gonna be hard if I ever wanna go back to natural nails lol


Just got these done last night - 3D art!!






















It took so much time to apply the gold rhinestones one by one






















When I first got the bio gel done: Sparkle gel and blinging rhinestones






















Natural nails - Freehand nail art - yes i have retarted tiny fingernails =(

10 comments:

KIITZYY said...

love it! looks very pretty :)

eternalmi said...

ahh that's some crazy design! love!

charlieFlii said...

if you have time can you please do a tutorial video of your nail design!! i would LOVE it! they are gorgeous!!

charlene-ann said...

super pretty love it <3

LOLanne said...

ooooh sooo pretty!!! id looove to get 3d art on my nails... buut i do a lot of typing in the keyboard and im pretty sure theyll fall off prematurely if i do :(

<3

jooLee said...

To charlieFlii, I've asked my friend and I cannot because my friend plans to make a career out of her designs and doesn't want others to know her secrets

Natalie Nguyen said...

No I didn't have to pay duty fees actually =)

Those are beautiful nail designs! Such incredible details!!

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

fawwk. im in love with your nails lol

ChUlA[1-26-11] said...

TH3S3 NAILS AR3 AMAZING I LOVE THEM I WISH SOM3ON3 DID MIN3 LIK3 THAT!=]

lucky said...

Very attractive.I suppose these nail designs are very suitable for wedding.