Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bargain Alert at Sephora!

Damn I really regret not going into Sephora more often. In my last post I mentioned I got the Benefit duo, this time they had a Stila kit for only $13 (retail $78)! I think they have new items on sale every week but I didn't ask cuz I was rushing to go to work, I only stopped in the store to use their mirror lol but too bad the school year started and I don't work in the mall anymore...
The kit is called As Good As Golden and includes a full size illuminating finishing powder in gold, and Stila Sun bronzing powder in shade 02




With my 100 points bonus, I decided to get a clinique set, its for acne which i don't have but it looked cute lol



New lippies! I went to DCW again and picked up some new NYX shades, they were out of Power which I really wanted...



9 comments:

Natalie Nguyen said...

Whattt.. I should really check that out on Monday!!

5TYLISTA said...

can you do swatches of your nyx lipsticks? they all look so similar! but i'm sure they're all different in their own way lol

bunniejenn said...

i got that stila kit too! it's friggin' dealsssss! :) did you go to the mac warehouse sale? if so... what did i miss? btw, are you planning to go to IMATS?

hklover86 said...

you didnt get the MAC one at DCW did you??

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

now that is a lot of great stuff!

Karen said...

OMG I just read your post now! Ugh! I can't believe Sephora had that kind of sale for Stila! Thanks for letting us know but too bad for me that I'm late now!

Kimberly said...

OooOh another Go For Tea fan -- yes, yes -- was my 2nd time there and it's so YUMMY!!!

nice to meet another Canadian blogger, I'll have to add you to my Canadian blogger role doll!

~Lisa said...

Ooh! Beautiful haul! I love the NYX Lipsticks you got! Where have you been lately? Haven't seen a post from you for a long time!!

Please visit my blog too!

tokyostargirl said...

Wow I didn't know that had such great deals at Sephora. Thanks for sharing!