Monday, June 22, 2009

FOTD: Shadowy Lady Quad














First time I have ever worn blues! Even though the look was super simple, I got tons of compliments from my co-workers and customers today =)
I still hate my black hair, only thing I like about it is I get to do my brows super defined and dark!
I am horrible at posing so I had to crop out all my pics...

Products Used:
NYX Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil
Deep Truth
Blue Flame
Shadowy Lady
Lightfall (Highlight)
Carbon
*Geo Tri Color - Grey Lenses*





10 comments:

eyecon1219 said...

i love it ! you look shexyyy ;D

MK said...

ou! nicely well done! its so pretty!

Edna said...

The blues look amazing on you! I'm scared to wear blues too :(

~Mel said...

very pretty!!! =)

pangie said...

sexy look!

Cyndi said...

Gorgeous look joolee!

Yes I am from Toronto. :) The HK doll was only $22.50. It was originally $50 back when the whole collection came out in February then it was reduced 40% to $30, then the SUMO sale discount. Take care girl. :D

May Kasahara said...

love this

The Makeup Snob said...

Wow! I have totally taken this quad for granted. This look is absolutely amazing! Beautifully done!

misscindee said...

u have beautiful sexy eyes babe! i wish i could get nice shapely brows like yours but my natural shape is awkwardly angled so i always pluck the ends and re-draw them. anyways, just wanna drop a lil line and tell u that ur eye makeup is always so amazing!

kylie said...

love it! its frikkin sexyy