Thursday, May 14, 2009

L'oreal Warehouse Sale (Toronto) & Coastal Scents Haul

So I have been going to this sale every year for a few years now, I always ended up getting crappy items I will never use and I end up tossing out a lot of sealed items that have just sat in my drawers for too long. Anyways, I went again this year anyways. It is invitation only, i'm not too sure on how to get your hands on them, my mom usually gets them from people at her work, and I have a few friends who also gets these through their mothers' workplaces. It opened Wednesday, and ends on the 31. So basically they sell tons of things from different brands owned by L'oreal such as: Redken, Matrix, Garnier, Maybelline, Lancome, Biotherm, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Vichy, Kiehl's, and more! OMG I went after class, and I was carrying my textbooks and laptops and damn I was there for like 2 hours, my back was killing me!! And I wasn't there that long because the process was long, but because women were always in my way, so I had to always come back to certain sections afterwards when space cleared up. In terms of selection, there is a great deal of selection, but they are the kinds of things you buy cuz they're cheap then you hardly ever use them lol. The foundations there were RIDICULOUSLY cheap. I had a hard time cuz I wanted one but I have literally never boughten a drugstore foundation, so I had no clue what shade to pick, even though there were testers. I ended up getting L'oreal True Match foundation for only $2 but then when i got home I realized I chose a cool toned shade! =( They had L'oreal lipsticks 10 for $10, and tons of bronzers/self tanners, perfumes, hair dyes - which I was ooo tempted to look at since that's what I usually buy, but no more home hair dye for me! BTW the women there are crazy!!! Anyways, here's some pics:


The Maybelline Mineral Foundation was only $1.25!!!
The blush was $1.50
The eyeshadows were $1.25






Those were all $3 or less other than the root riser, which was $10


And then.........(lol like in Dude, where's my car?)
Coastal Scents Haul!
Empty 12 magnetic palette
Empty 15 palette (not for me)
Metal Lash comb
Sable Crease Brush
Synthetic Deluxe Crease Brush
Black sable eyeshadow brush - which is NOT like the 239 like all the reviews say...
and this time they did give me a sample but it was sooooooo little compared to the last time, i swear like not even enough to press 1 layer into a pan...


15 comments:

AbcGrrrL said...

Nice haul. I can't believe how cheap you got the Maybelline stuffies!

da goose said...

great deals on the mineral power and true match!

Jennnyy. said...

that makeup remover is really good :) i used to use it before i found my cleansing towelettes i now use for makeup removal :D

Ressamakeup aka Clarissa said...

hey girl great haul! I would love to check this sale out. have you been to the lisa's cosmetics warehousesale? I blogged about it...i got mostly smashbox stuff.

GiLiNG said...

dang u got some great deals there!
i used to have that m/u remover! then i lost it. now i have the pink one...

mzkrystall said...

wow nice haul! wish i can go to thatt sale too ill probably buy a tonnn.. haha!

GiLiNG said...

hey doll! thanks for the tip on storing my gel liner =] i'll try that!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I love your hual! <3

Dana Yoshimizu said...

RYC: Nope, I just popped them in as is and they're fine. Even when you flip the palette over they don't come out because there's no room for under cover

Belle Du Jour said...

great haul. I am loving your blog. Come stop by my blog and check it out. Hope to see you around!
xx Belle

Amanda said...

Love the haul!

Just to let you know I gave you an award on my page =)

Belle Du Jour said...

loving your blog. come stop by mine and check it out, hope to see you around soon!
x belle

da goose said...

omg Im going this week =D im so excited for the maybelline stuff.. i hope they still have plenty left for me =D

anything you saw there i should be looking out for? lol

holly said...

wow great buys!
i wish i knew how to get an invitation...

Ashleigh said...

I was at the loreal sale here in toronto just yesterday...I go every year too! This year I didnt haul as much..I didnt like many of the products:( but the lancome mousee blush for $3 was a steal!