Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I need to control my obsession...new completely UNnecessary MAC eyeshadow palettes and POSH brushes from REXALL sale

$3 off POSH Brushes!! i had to restrain myself cuz my brush holders can't even fit one more brush. My excuse was i needed some compact brushes to keep at my boyfriend's house! =P







































Really Unique Brush!!






























Look how cute and compact this pouch is! I couldnt believe how many brushes could fit in there!




































































SEERIOUSLY JULIE???? Highlight palette?? Is this necessary? *SIGH*


Tragedy occurred today, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE depotting accident with my brand new eyeshadow!! *sniff* went crazy finding videos on how to press it back...but for some reason the popular method is not to be used with matte eyeshadow, but i did it anyways, it looks like crap...i can only pray for it....

6 comments:

da goose said...

lol! I got more posh brushes *sigh* such a good deal =D

importzgurl said...

hey girlie!!!! love the brushes, too bad i havent seen them in the US =/ i dunno i just decided to delete my YT, im still not comfortable with it, so yeah.. but im still watching ur vids, keep making more =)
xoxo lisa

MakeupJunki said...

i have the same brushes and i totally lovvve them..

LoveLipstickandLime said...

Are the posh brushes any good. I never go to Rexall but I just might stop by one tomorrow. Never tried a posh brush...thanks, Nadia

jooLee said...

ya they are decent - most of them are short handled which is usually a downside - great brushes for traveling - decent quality for the price i must say - the double ended brushes seem not very well glued on - i prefer Posh quality over Quo brushes

LoveLipstickandLime said...

Thanks for following and thanks for the info on the Posh brushes. Maybe I'll catch the sale next time. xxNadia :)