Saturday, February 14, 2009

I look like a monster! =(

The past Friday the 13th was the worst day of my life. I was in a horrible car accident. I was in the passenger seat, I was the only one physically harmed. Thank goodness all the damage that occurred to me was ALL that happened...when it happened I seriously thought I was gonna die...when we came to a stop I thought my whole face was gonna be ruined forever...luckily only my mouth area got injured...i thought my teeth were gone too but luckily they're all still there. Basically, the friggin airbag punched my mouth and it swelled up REALLY REALLY bad...I look ridiculous...like collagen injections x 50! with rub burns/cuts all around the area...i went to the hospital after, and finally after 5 hours waiting, i FINALLY see a doctor, who just tells me to take polysporin and tylonel - geez thanks for telling me something I already knew...anyways, here's the look I recorded RIGHT before I left the house....

13 comments:

importzgurl said...

omg hun i hope u get well soon

cherzmaster said...

Great better soon. I'm glad it wasn't a lot more serious.

eyecon1219 said...

=( joolee i hope you get well soon ! i'm sorry to hear what had happened. friday the 13th...*sigh what a bad day =\.

M said...

OMG that's terrible! i hope everything is ok, get well soon!

From Beauty and Care Island said...

this crease cut look very cute!

Hairs to Beauty said...

sorry to hear about the accident, hopefully u're alright. nice tutorial, wow you're like the 1st Cambodian from TO. im going back dere in 3 weeks!!!

jooLee said...

thanks girls for the get well wishes! <3

misscindee said...

hey babe. hope you're feeling better from your accident. since this is the first time im here i wanted to drop you a comment to say hi. you have so much makeup!! im so jealous. =P

valiohh said...

omgsh! feel better soon.. :[

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

yikes. =( i'm sorry to hear about the accident, but like you said thankfully everyone ended up being okay.

haha! i should start playing again. i've been too lazy. is it just me or does it seem like leveling from 70 to 80 takes THEE longest? i swear it feels that way to me. LOL. i just looked up your MSI (the wind, right?) & yours does look nicer but also costs more. LOL. =P i can only splurge so much. LOL. jk. =P

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

really? for me all the other levels like 60 - 70 was quick but 70 to 80 feels like it takes forever! LOL. truth be told, i got kinda bored of playing my druid which is why i've had such a long abscence. LOL.

Sonya said...

Hey Oun (yeah, I'm Cambodian too LOL)...sorry to hear about your car accident. I hope you are feeling better by now.

Your cut crease is very gorgeous. I wish I had the patience to make a tutorial, but lately I've been trying to get my done is 10 minutes or less LOL

Greg Thomas said...

you are lucky that, in opposition to the post title, you do NOT look like a monster. at all... you're human. you have the luck of impermanent damage. rejoice.