Thursday, February 5, 2009

eBay Addiction...

I hope these pictures don't give the wrong impression LOL...i JUST made my first eBay purchase a few days ago...*SIGH* all this online shopping = not a healthy addiction...
I won 2 items. The first (which I spent DAYS trying to get the best deal on):














I initially won the item, paid for it, then the seller sent me a message saying it was damaged...so i got a refund...















But luckily, I won this item - RAWR!!:













Hopefully I get the item...I've heard bad stories about eBay...and hopefully it won't take forever....I'm still waiting for my circle lense contacts order since like november/december....

4 comments:

XINAR0X said...

OooOOo

I want both but especially the black one! RAWR!! ;)

importzgurl said...

hey girlie!!! both are so kute!!! i think Victorias Secret has something similar to the second one, oh and as for ebay, i order a lot of stuff on there, if u check the sellers ratings and if they have a lot of good ratings then most likely u can trust them, goodluck with ur purchases =)

keeping you ignorant said...

I LOVE the black lace!

Kimberly Tia said...

Wow what sexyy lil outfits hun!! congrats and I hope the ebay sellers are a positive experience for you!